We all have the unfortunate habit of looking in the mirror and either averting our eyes or severely scrutinizing every square centimetre. Why? Sure, you can blame models who set a standard of Barbie bodies, but, in truth, if we don't find ourselves beautiful, it's as much our fault. Beauty is a choice – a choice you can start making right now!
Undressing without haste, savouring the feeling of liberation that your nakedness engenders, walking around the house naked, feeling the air brushing and stroking every centimetre of your skin, enjoying the caress of water and sun on your body ... Nudity is the most intimate and natural encounter you can have with yourself.
Your partner finds you beautiful, friends envy your figure; it's your turn to appreciate your beauty. So, observe every detail of your body, every curve, every texture, every hue, and believe it or not, you will feel incredibly beautiful.
Here's how to feel good naked:
1. Stop worrying about your weight, you are beautiful just as you are.
The time has passed when we deprive ourselves of what we want to eat out of fear of gaining a pound. We should celebrate our bodies just as they are.
2. Being naked is more than being without clothes, it's feeling good!
Pleasure and personal comfort come from within. Live your nudity as a voluptuous abandon. Come to terms with the vulnerability you feel when you're naked.
3. Enjoy your body and take care of it.
Remember that your body is the source of all your pleasures!
4. Don't be frightened at the realization that you like being naked!
Removing clothes makes visible what we're not “supposed” to see! Strip ... gracefully!
5. Take care of your skin!
Since your skin is an organ that constantly regenerates, you can strengthen and improve its elasticity and radiance with proper care.
6. Love your body just as it is.
Loving your pregnancy, refusing fashion dictates, connecting to yourself: everyone can find her own way to love her body.
7. Exercise. Whether it's yoga, pilates, running, CrossFit, anything!
Play sports, not just to be in shape, but to actually feel good.
8. Understand that there is no specific time when you are more beautiful. You always are.
To feel comfortable naked, learn to free yourself from the expectations of others! Being beautiful begins in your own mind.
9. Look in the mirror and admire every detail of your body.
Look in the mirror, in your birthday suit. And, for once, instead of being critical, enumerate everything you love about your body.
10. Stop looking for faults, you are beautiful.
If you are able to worry about all you don't like about your body, you are just as capable of finding beauty in it.