Leg toning exercises: how to get "skinny" legs|
|Article in images|
> To wear:
- cigarette pants that lengthen legs;
- above-the-knee skirts and shorts, even mini-skirts and hot pants once your legs are thin and shapely;
- A line skirts and dresses
- leggings with a large sweater or a short dress;
- thin tights, preferably black which has a slimming effect;
- heels to shape calves and slim down thighs. Especially platforms
- denim with lycra - shapes your legs and thighs like a corset!
- high-waisted flared jeans that lengthen legs and balance a big bump and generous hips
> To avoid:
- calf-length skirts and dresses. Not only aging but make your calves look massive!
- too tight-fitting clothes that encourage legs to swell and produce a stumpy effect;
- fabrics, prints and bright coloured trousers make legs look bigger;
- squared bikini shorts. They make thighs look shorter and wider.
Also in Health & Fitness:
> Holiday body: how to lose weight in a month
> How to get rid of cellulite
> Discuss your cellulite problems in our forums
Health and Fitness Editor
Article Plan Leg toning exercises: how to get skinny legs ▼