Get great legs
- Stand with your hands on your hips and feet hip-width apart.
- Step your right leg forward and slowly lower your body until your right knee is close to or touching the floor and bent at least 90 degrees.
- Return to the starting position and repeat with your left leg. Try stepping back into the lunge for a different variation.
- Ready to turn up the heat? Stand with your feet together and lunge forward with your right foot.
- Jump straight up, propelling your arms forward while keeping your elbows bent.
- While in the air, switch legs and land in a lunge with the opposite leg forward.
- Repeat and continue switching legs. Try to do ten!