We often associate burning calories with blood, sweat, tears, pain and suffering rather than pleasure, and it's often quite justified (eg: gym v sofa). However, there are plenty of totally pain-free ways to bust those cals:
- A 30-minute romp burns 250 kcal
- Snogging for 10 min burns 25 kcal
- A post-coital power nap (30 min) burns 35 kcal
More calorie-busting pleasures...
- Watching DVDs for an hour and a half burns 95 kcal
- Shopping for 3h burns 641 kcal
- Tearing up the dancefloor for 2 hours burns 500 Kcal