Chewy macadamia nut cookies
170g butter, softened
340g dark muscavado sugar
1tsp Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract
2 medium eggs
375g self-raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
100g chopped macadamia nuts
How to make:
1. Cream the butter, sugar and Nielsen-Massey Vanilla Extract together. When light and fluffy, gradually add the eggs and beat until a batter is formed.
2. Add the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon and mix until smooth. Stir in the macadamia nuts. Wrap the dough in Clingfilm and chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator (or 1 hour in the freezer).
3. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/G4. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
4. Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place, so they are well spaced out on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.