© Cuisiner cru/Solar
Preparation time: 20 minutes - For 4 people
- 400g tuna fillet (red preferably)
- 50g sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid honey
- thin strips of fresh ginger
- 1 black radish
1. Prepare the side sauce: mix the sesame oil, soy sauce and honey in a small dish.
2. Place the sesame seeds on a hollow plate. Carefully dry the tuna fillet, removing any fishbones and all the skin. Cut the tuna into 2cm x 2cm cubes. Roll them in the sesame seeds to cover all the sides.
3. Place the tuna cubes onto a place, place the small dish in the centre, add a few knobs of wasabi and the ginger slices along the sides.
4. Peel the black radish, grate it roughly and arrange around the tuna cubes. Serve immediately.
Prepare cubes of wild salmon, salmon trout, seabass or mackerel in the same way for a delicious Japanese tray.
Tip: Why not wrap these typically Japanese delicacies in sheets of seaweed (wakame) like makis? Be sure to use very, very fresh fish!