© Cuisiner cru/Solar
Preparation time: 15 minutes - For 4 people
- 1/2 celeriac
- 3 carrots
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons crème fraîche
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 pinch of cumin powder
- 1 pinch of curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- a few blades of coriander, chives and parsley
- salt and pepper
1. Swell the raisins by soaking in warm water for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, peel the celeriac, grate it finely into a salad bowl and drizzle a few drops of lemon juice over it immediately.
2. Peel the carrots, grate them and mix with the celeriac; drizzle with a few drops of lemon juice.
3. In a big bowl, prepare the curry sauce: mix the crème fraîche with olive oil, the rest of the lemon juice, cumin, curry, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pour the sauce into the salad bowl and mix well. Scatter the well-drained raisins and snip the corainder, chives and parsley over the bowl.
Tip: Just before serving, add crushed walnuts, flaked almonds and pitted black olives, either crushed with a mortar and pestle or roughly chopped.