AW11 beauty trends you can rock NOW
The modern bouffant
This modern bouffant pin-up style is a great party look to try after a day of sun and sand, making the most of sea-sprayed beach hair – and yet so next season! Created by renowned session stylist, Eugene Souleiman for the Peter Som AW11 show, this modern bouffant is a look you can recreate at home in 5 simple steps.
1. Spray Wella Professionals Create Character Texturizing Spray £8.65 on your roots and blow-dry hair upside down using fingers to create volume and texture.
2. Tease the top crown area by back-combing to add texture.
3. Make a side or central part and pull hair back behind the ears; tie at one side into a tight ponytail, leaving out teased section and bottom section of hair. This creates a tight, severe hair line.
4. Brush the top surface of the hair and twist into an asymmetrical French twist; secure with one hair pin.
5. To finish blast hair gently with dryer to loosen hairstyle, and spritz lightly with Wella Professionals Dynamic Fix 45 Second Crafting Spray £11.55 to hold the look.
Find your nearest Wella stockist at www.wellaprofessionals.com