1. My child, I love him, but he can get on my nerves! Sometimes, I would prefer to sleep or even work than be with him.
Taking time for yourself is critical!
2. I love to see him run, jump, shout, and play all day, but my child is most beautiful when he is asleep!
Finally, rest… for both of you!
3. I can't take it any more. I give up. Has becoming a mother made me stupid for the rest of my life?
It's normal to feel like that; being a mom is not an easy job! Talking about it can only help!
4. When did all the calm dinners and joys of the table get transformed into cutting my child's vegetables and seeing food constantly splashed onto my clothes?
Will the day ever come when my baby knows how to eat for herself?...
5. I miss Saturdays – leisurely drinking a coffee over the morning paper, or chatting with my friends before going to my pilates class!
Don't even talk about Sundays, when my biggest concern was where to go for brunch!
6. Umm... I can hear you crying, but all I want to do is drink a glass of red wine in a hot bath listening to my favourite music.
Why can't dad fill in for me meanwhile?
7. It's true, there are certain aspects of my former life that I regret. But I love my little bundle of joy so much that I would never go back to my former life.
There is nothing comparable to the love of a mother.